Saturday 25 July 2020

I have a joke

There was this Twitter thing that happened, and I got infected. (Some of these I added later.)

I have a joke about telepathy.

I have a joke about Bombay Winter.

I have a joke on the Indian education system, but I haven’t memorised it.

I have a joke about HR, but I had to downsize it.

I have a joke on advertising, but I have to put my creative director’s name in the credits.

I have a joke on this government’s strategy for dealing with the pandemic, and I think everyone will get it.

I have a joke on Aadhaar, but it can be traced back to me.

I have a joke about encounters. It will slay you.

I have a joke about cake, but it’s still half-baked.

I have a joke about Retweets, and y’all just going to Like it.

I have a joke on CSR funds, but I had to give it to PM CARES.

I have a joke on the freemium model, but you’ve already read your 10 free jokes.

I have a joke on nepotism, but it’s a dad joke.

I have a joke about insomnia, but I think I’ll sleep on it.

I have a joke about petroleum but it’s crude.

I almost have a joke about hypotenuses, but I just can’t get the right angle.

I have a joke about dickpics; I’ll DM it to you.

I have a joke about Unilever’s skin cosmetics, but that wouldn't be fair.

I have a joke on right-wing historians, but I need to rewrite it.

I want to do a joke about start-ups in India, but I haven’t found an American idea to localise.

I have a joke about poetry in India, but I’d have to self-publish.

I have a joke about starting a bakery, but I really knead the dough.

I have a joke about the ubermensch, but it would only work for a nietzsche audience.

I have a joke about philanthropy, but I just can’t give it away without seeing your five-year plan for scaling up.

I have a joke about publishing in India, but it will only reach 5000 people.

I have a joke about banana bread, but everyone’s already making it.

I have a joke about newspapers, but we have to shutter the edition because we have no ads.

I have your joke about mansplaining and I’m going to tell it to you.

I have a joke about Greek yogurt but it’s against Indian culture.

I have a joke about the I have a joke jokes, but it doesn’t meta.

I have a joke about insomnia, but I think I'll sleep on it.

I have a joke about rashtriyans on Quora, but .. excuse me, phone call.. Yeah Agrima?

I have a joke about history, but I'd be repeating myself.

I have a joke about my advertising clients, but after I'm done with the focus groups.

I have a Delhi police joke. It has a punchline.

I have a joke about the Sirens, but you're not listening.

I have a Lakshman joke, but it might cross the line.

I was going to do a joke about International Female Orgasm Day on the 31st, but I didn't hit the spot.

I have a joke about vaccination. But young folk may not get it.

I have a joke about collarbones, but it's not humerus. (This came from another Twitter discourse.)

No comments: