Wednesday 9 February 2005

St Valentine's day massacre...

...and other beastial tales. All my own work. Yenjoy.

Can i use your heart for my Valentine?
(Signed) Doctor Victor Frankenstein.

...

Would you mind awfully if should poke a
Little hole in your neck and sip? - B Stoker.

...

I sit here, holding her hand in mine -
A souvenir from my chopped-up Valentine.

...

Alas, the hapless porcupine, his heart really bleeds, poor chap.
The quills on his fair valentine turned metaphor into a mishap.

...

Pity the poor mantis, when he's in his Valentine's embrace.
When the lady says "Oh God!" she's merely saying grace.

...

On Valentine's Day, in the water sport the hippopotami.
It's the only way to support their combined anatomy.

...

Snails are strange creatures; hermaphrodites every one.
On Valentine's Day, the bastards have twice the fun

...

Got more? Come share the love in the comments section.

2 comments:

Nimbus said...

Hee haw! :) Can't wait to write li'l notes of these and stick them into the ubiquitous pink teddy bears and heart-shaped candy boxes .. *rubbing hands in glee*

Anonymous said...

Ooh, serial killer romance; how can I resist?

I lost my heart to a perfect charmer,
(And my limbs--did I mention his name is Dahmer?)
But Jeff didn't get my lungs, my spleen or my liver
Those belong to the man who first set me aquiver...
Alas, this year's Valentine is haunted by the spectre
Of my one true love, Doc Hannibal Lecter.

Heh heh. Happy birthday, N