Wednesday 11 October 2006

Title title title

Post copy post copy post copy post copy post copy post copy post copy post copy post copy post copy post copy..

Er. Sorry. We got carried away. By this thingy we saw on YouTube. Here's the, er, liner notes, to the video:
I thought wouldn't it be a good idea if there was a band that, instead of playing instruments, just repeatedly spoke the title of their instrument to the tune of the song then I thought No it'd be terrible and they'd get nowhere So I tried it
myself.
And here's the vid.

2 comments:

km said...

Very cool.

Have you heard that brilliant "meta" song in the Monty Python-inspired "Spamalot" that Eric Idle wrote called "The Song That Goes Like This"? He spoofs every Broadway cliche-song with descriptive "tags".

Typical absurd Python humor.

zigzackly said...

Krish,
No, I haven't. But now I must!